Report It

Please note: If you have an urgent issue or wish to report an issue relating to noise, a barking dog, a wandering dog or stock, road faults, sewerage or water complaints relating to council connections, please call us 24 hours to advise. Our customer service team will be able to inform you how we can help, otherwise your message submitted below will be reviewed on the next working day.