Plan Changes

Council Plan Change
The Resource Management Act 1991 (RMA) allows the Council to amend the provisions of the District Plan.

Private Plan Change
The RMA also allows anyone to seek a change to a district plan. This is called a "private plan change" as distinct from a Council-initiated plan change.

If you would like to make a private plan change, begin by speaking with the Planner at Council's Service Centre in Dannevirke, or telephone and ask to speak to the Duty Planner or email us.

Planning Department Contact Details
Phone   (06) 374 4080
Fax   (06) 374 4137
Location   26 Gordon Street, Dannevirke
Postal Address   PO Box 115, Dannevirke