Asset Information Manager
Working within the Tararua Alliance, a partnership between Tararua District Council and Downer, the Asset Manager will proactively lead the asset management team, delivering best-in-class asset management solutions for transportation and reticulation infrastructure.
The Asset Information Manager (AIM) will work closely with all the Asset areas within the Tararua Alliance and the wider TDC Infrastructure Group to provide technical asset management services, enhancing our service delivery and enabling effective and efficient decisions to be made for the betterment of our assets and community. They will be primarily focused on the Management of asset data and asset management systems with a focus on data quality, data reporting and data management.
This role will also be responsible for the development and management of the Tararua Infrastructure Group asset information management methodology, processes, and standards to ensure asset information is captured and entered into the Tararua District Council’s asset management (RAMM) system within industry developed guidelines and standards.
We want to hear from people who have:
- Proven industry experience and knowledge in infrastructure asset information management.
- At least 2 years’ experience with RAMM or a similar Asset Information Management tool.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical issues in a clear and rigorous manner that influences others.
- A positive attitude and commitment to providing a high quality of service.
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm and highly self-motivated to drive business results.
- Clear demonstration of ability to role model the Alliance values of Excellence, Collaboration, Courage, and Integrity.
It is also desirable to have:
- BE (Civil), NZ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or other relevant tertiary qualification relating to Infrastructure.
- Sound commercial understanding and acumen.
In return we offer
We are offering an outstanding opportunity to work within a ground-breaking infrastructure management environment with diverse and challenging work, a great workplace culture, focusing on best for asset and best for customer decision making.
Applications are also available at all Council Service Centres.
For more information, please call 06-374-4080 or email: email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 9th January 2023. However, please note that we will review applications as they are received and may close the role beforehand if the right candidate is found – so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please ensure you complete the application form and submit it along with your CV and cover letter.