Building Packet Requests

A building packet request is a paid service where Council can provide any consented building records (i.e. permits and consents) that we have on a property file. Anyone can request building records for any property in the district.

Please note, we can only provide what we have on file. There are instances where there may be no available records. If this is the case, you will be advised.

How To Make a Building Packet Request

You can request this information by calling our Customer Services team on 06 374 4080 (North) or 06 376 0110 (South), or by emailing

Is There a Cost Involved?

Yes, you can find the fees and charges here.