Tararua District Economic Development Workshops
Please note - the Dannevirke and Pahiatua workshops have been postponed and will occur in 2024. For those that registered to attend, we will hold your details on file and contact you in the new year with the revised dates. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to workshopping with you in the new year.
Economic development – what does council do now and what should our future focus be?
Tararua District Council’s Economic Development Team are reaching out to the local business community for feedback on the future priority services we should be focusing on over the next three years.
If you’re a business leader and you are keen to learn more about how council is supporting the local economy, or if you have ideas for the future, come along to a workshop in December.
What to expect:
- Discussion on future focus options for economic development activities delivered by Council
- Break-out session for group discussion and ideas
- Opportunity to network with other local business
When and where:
- Dannevirke - date and time to be confirmed for 2024. We will publish the date and location as soon as we can.
- Pahiatua - date and time to be confirmed for 2024. We will publish the date and location as soon as we can.
Adele Small, Tararua District Council
Group Manager - Strategy and Community Wellbeing
- Scene Setting / Workshop Agenda
Colin Yonge, Tararua District Council
Team Leader – Economic and Community Development
- BREAK-OUT SESSION: GROUP DISCUSSION
- BREAK-OUT SESSION: GROUP FEEDBACK
- Networking and Nibbles
- Workshop Close
For more information:
- For information and questions about the event, please contact:
Colin Yonge, Team Leader – Economic and Community Development on 027-490-5297 or email email@example.com
- To RSVP and secure your spot, please contact:
Carole Wilton, Tararua isite Manager, 0800 TARARUA (827 278) or firstname.lastname@example.org