Contract opportunity for the Dannevirke Campground
TDC has an opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated campground manager to manage its busy Dannevirke Campground!
The general scope of the contract includes onsite day-to-day management of the campground and all campground bookings, receipting and fee collection, updating the website and cleaning, laundry and maintenance/gardening of campground facilities and grounds. We are looking for someone who:
- can meet TDC’s health and safety requirements as a contractor
- has previous experience in managing facilities/campgrounds
- has basic computer and phone skills, able to operate reservation and payment systems
- has excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- strong customer services orientation
- physically capable and able to work in all weather conditions
- is prepared to reside onsite at the campground for a period of up to 10 months and work during school holidays, evenings and weekends.
- holds a full driver’s licence and be fully entitled to work in New Zealand
- pass Ministry of Justice background check
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contract documents can be requested from email@example.com