Business FUNdamentals Workshop
Published 13 Jul 2023
Held at 40 Denmark Street Dannevirke. Monday, 24th July 2023
Business FUNdamentals will focus on real-life strategies, factual stats, stories and case studies.
Some of the benefits of attending this free workshop include; finding direction, identifying what to focus on for success, gaining knowledge or a new way of thinking and how to have more fun in your future business endeavors.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are starting a new venture
- Have started a new business in recent years
- Are thinking about starting a side hustle for addtional income
- Want more fun in what you do everyday
- Are feeling frustrated and want to change
- Enjoy hearing new ideas and thinking about new concepts
- Want to network, meet new people and have a bite to eat, all at the same time.
This interactive workshop will be facilitated by Narita Dixon, who currently coordinates The Mahi Space in Levin. She is an experienced facilitator, trainer, coach and speaker.
Narita finds fun in helping people to be successful and that’s where you come into the frame.
To register: email@example.com